SMØR STORE | EVERYDAY SET - DUSTY
Our Everyday Set is our most popular product, and it's easy to see why. Not only is it the perfect gift for your mum friends as a right of passage for their babies transitioning into solids, kids also feel really special as they are able to use the same dinnerware as their parents - a plate and a bowl, wow! Our Everyday Set consists of 1 plate, 1 bowl, 1 cup, 1 spoon and 1 fork, and is perfect for for children ages 6 months to 5 years, whilst children often use the plates and bowls for up to 10 years of age. Jaharn and I actually use these plates ourselves for toast in the mornings!
The height of the plate and bowl helps children move food around and onto their cutlery without falling out - but food may slip off the plate, bowl and cutlery, of course. The cup is small enough to be held with two hands for babies and toddlers, and big enough to be held with one hand for children - it has been designed with a larger top for ease of holding and drinking. The handle of our spoon and fork is big enough for babies, toddlers and small children to hold comfortably onto. The prongs are safe and easily dig into food. Our Everyday Set comes in 2 colours - Clay or Dusty.
- Our bamboo dinnerware is made using natural bamboo fibre blended with corn fibre, 100% food-grade melamine binder, and 100% food safe non-toxic water based pigments.
- Our bamboo dinnerware is FDA and LFGB food safe approved.
- Our bamboo dinnerware is free from BPA, PVC, formaldehyde, cadmium, phthalates, lead and mercury.
- Our bamboo dinnerware can be used for hot and cold food, as well as hot and cold liquid.
- Our bamboo dinnerware is dishwasher friendly with a maximum temperature of 60 degrees celsius.
- We do recommend hand washing our bamboo dinnerware with warm water and a gentle detergent to ensure it’s longevity - if you have time!
- Our bamboo products are made from a natural material, bamboo. Therefore care should be taken when using them. If they are dropped or thrown onto a hard surface, they may break or crack.
- Adult guidance is recommended for all children of all ages.